POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Screwdriver : another screwdriver.pov Server Time
29 May 2024 02:54:01 EDT (-0400)
  another screwdriver.pov
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 19 Sep 1998 23:39:44
Message: <36046AED.FD55C8BE@flash.net>
> >I'm working on my next CSG project trying to achieve a fairly realistic
> >flat-bladed screwdriver.
> >I'm having trouble getting the blade right.

I happen to have recently done a screwdriver for
a project on which I am working.  Units
are in cm.

The file can be used also as an .inc file....
just "#declare IncludeFlag = 1;" before including
it.

Note the macro has a flag to set whether a flat
blade or phillips head tool is generated.

Dan

--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/

Post a reply to this message