POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : dealing with text : Re: dealing with text Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:23:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dealing with text
From: Ricardo Miguel Pereyra
Date: 15 Sep 1998 01:31:33
Message: <35fdeda5.0@news.povray.org>
Hi !

it's a trick but you can create a image including yor text in black over a
white background, next in pov make a heightfield, remove the base using a
cgs operation an later apply the apropiate scale and other tansformation
needed...

Sorry for my very bad english, my natural language is spanish : )

good lock

Ricardo

riperey@geocitiesDOTcom or pereyrag@imagen-netDOTcomDOTar

replace DOT for . if you want reply this.