POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bug in Text primitive(?) : Bug in Text primitive(?) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:16:37 EDT (-0400)
  Bug in Text primitive(?)
From: Knut Torgersen
Date: 14 Sep 1998 09:29:05
Message: <35fd0c11.0@news.povray.org>
I rendered the following on both the DOS and Windows version of POV-Ray 3.0
UNMODIFIED. As you see, the output is WRONG on the Windows version of the
render.

Can someone please take the time to install the DOS version of POV in
addition to the Windows version and try it out? POV-Ray Bug Report asked me
to do it this way. Unfortunately I have been at home for two weeks as I fell
down the stairs(!) AND when I got back at work someone had restored a backup
replacing the email file containing the instructions from the above
mentioned Bug Report... The long explanation - because I cannot remember
what group I was supposed to post this in...
--
Knut Torgersen - tor### [at] geocitiescom
Bart, don't swear! You're no longer in Sunday School!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'TextBug.zip' (3 KB)