POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : [math]: object rotation problem : Re: [math]: object rotation problem Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:15:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [math]: object rotation problem
From: JK
Date: 13 Sep 1998 18:19:14
Message: <35fc36d1.0@news.povray.org>
>How do i rotate an arbitrary object around an arbitrary
axis ?

Maybe I'm missing the point here, but erm... can't you just
rotate the object around the x,y or z axis and then
translate and rotate it again to make the alignment
different? And if everything moves around a certain axis,
maybe you can just change the location and look_at of the
camera.

>I've tried various combinations of rotate but they don't
work.

I'm wondering what you tried here.

Good luck,

JK