POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : SPAM : Re: SPAM Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:20:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SPAM
From: Peter Popov
Date: 7 Sep 1998 23:57:26
Message: <35f49d16.0@news.povray.org>
Ronald L. Parker wrote in message <35f462a5.16775047@news.povray.org>...
>Try looking up an old article by "Emily Postnews"  You can probably
>find it on Altavista or another search engine.  Or read

Will try this even now.

>news.announce.newusers on your favorite local news server.

Where do I find one? Believe me or nor I tried connecting Outlook to all
local ISPs (www.anylocalisp.bg, www.anylocalisp.com, news.anylocalisp.bg,
news.anylocalisp.com) where "anylocalisp" is the company name, but with no
success. They do have web sites but I din't see the word "usenet" anywhere
in the services offered (mail boxes, http, ftp, irc etc). I'd really like to
access c.g.r.r. but don't have the faintest idea how. Any help?

Peter