POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scientific use of povray : Scientific use of povray Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:18:06 EDT (-0400)
  Scientific use of povray
From: Jim Kress
Date: 7 Sep 1998 17:31:49
Message: <35f442b5.0@news.povray.org>
Given all the artistic uses for povray, I thought the group might be
interested in the results of a scientific use.  I've just uploaded a whole
bunch of POV rendered images into the Research Section of my web site.  The
URL to the page that has the links to the images is attached to this
posting.

If you have a chance, I'd appreciate any comments you might have on the
information and its presentation.  Note: the animations are rather large (1
to 5 MB) so expect a long download if you have a low bandwidth connection.

Enjoy!

Jim

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povray for science.url.txt' (1 KB)