POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Focal blur with the targa averager : Re: Focal blur with the targa averager Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:15:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Focal blur with the targa averager
From: G  Berry
Date: 7 Sep 1998 05:40:41
Message: <35f39b14.92198230@news.povray.org>
On 7 Sep 1998 04:31:37 -0500, Nieminen Mika <war### [at] assaricctutfi>
wrote:

>  I just discovered that you can make also focal blur with the targa
>averager.
<SNIP>

>  For more info see http://iki.fi/warp/PovUtils/average/focalblur.html
>
>--
>                                                           - Warp. -

I looked at the samples, and I especially like the foreground blurring
bettter with your technique. Noisy foreground blurring was always the
main reason I never experimented much with POV's focal blur feature.
Your techinique looks very promising.

Later,
Glen Berry

Home -> http://www.ezwv.com/~mclilith/index.html
IMP  -> http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject/index.html

To reply via personal email, remove the "X" from Xno### [at] ezwvcom