POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re Lissajous figures : Re: re Lissajous figures Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re Lissajous figures
From: Peter Popov
Date: 6 Sep 1998 18:41:10
Message: <35f30176.0@news.povray.org>
mick wrote in message <01bdd97e$69b331e0$a34aa8c2@wphnvffu>...
>Great little utility Peter
>
>Took the liberty of abusing it

Sure.

BTW, I'm writing an .inc to make a coils & stuff. It is very customizeable
and with the proper parameters you can make Lessagous, too. I am rewriting
an old version it ro make use of 3.1 syntax and to add a whole bunch of new
features. (hint: there are about 50 variables for you to set...) Once I get
it ready I'll post it. Until then, can you send me the parameters of some of
the L. beasties you've come upon? And if you do, can I use them as examples
for the .inc tutorial?

<snip>

>Have Fun
>
>Mick Hazelgrove