POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : CSG Texturing : CSG Texturing Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:25:00 EDT (-0400)
  CSG Texturing
From: Peter Popov
Date: 6 Sep 1998 18:22:02
Message: <35f2fcfa.0@news.povray.org>
I having the following problem: I have a very nice hand-coded CSG keyboard.
I want to make a cross-section of it by intersecting it with a plane. The
keys are gray and the body is white (roughly) and I want to see that in the
cross-section. However, either the cutting plane gets black (if I don't
apply texture to the intersection ) or it gets a solid color (if I *do*
apply texture to the intersection). Is there a way to do this without
separately intersecting each key with the cutting plane and them union them?

Peter