POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : re parabola problem : Re: IMP membership??? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:15:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: IMP membership???
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 6 Sep 1998 06:20:34
Message: <35f253e2.0@news.povray.org>
Hi Mick!

This if off-topic!

Some time ago you sent me an e-mail about joining the IMP.
The reason that I did not respond was not that I was not interested or that
I don't want to have you in the project, but because all messages I sent to
your e-mail address (the same you are using as the reply-to address for your
post here) BOUNCED!
I couldn't get trough!

If you are still interested, contact me again - maybe with checking out your
address first?

Bye,
Johannes -:- IMP Coordinator

P.S.
I send a CC of this to your address too, to see if it works now...