POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Any other renderer updates? : Any other renderer updates? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Any other renderer updates?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 5 Sep 1998 01:14:33
Message: <35f0baa9.0@news.povray.org>
I was curious if the POV-Team consider implementing some of the custom
patches available, or at least the idea. This has already happened to the
#system patch and in 3.0 to the FTPOV version. What I am particularly
interested in are the "get object bounds" and slope patches. The rest seem
(to me) more difficult to implement (RBezier, dswpov etc.

Any ideas?