POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Update from beta 6 to beta 6b : Re: Update from beta 6 to beta 6b Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:15:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Update from beta 6 to beta 6b
From: povray org admin team
Date: 2 Sep 1998 05:52:42
Message: <35ed05a8.72881828@news.povray.org>
>dance. This was not the behavior of the editor I used in 3.01. It would
>smoothly send to screen in the message window the warning message but
>did not flicker and did not make the scroll bar dance.

well why not just turn off the small message window instead of complaining
about the way it behaves ? (you _did_ read the release notes, didn't you ... ?)

>( I did notice the new editor allows you to now purge the message base bravo!).

I'm not sure what you're referring to. You've been able to purge messages for
at least a year (it was in 3.02), so if it's not that then what do you mean ?