POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6b : Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6b Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:14:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6b
From: povray org admin team
Date: 1 Sep 1998 09:52:52
Message: <35ebed94.1181809@news.povray.org>
"Duane Tackett" <ddt### [at] junocom> wrote:

>Guys,
>
>I just downloaded the newest version and it is telling me that a dll named
>ilda32.dll is missing.  Pov Ray won't load.    Just thought you'd like to
>know.

ouch. thanks for saying so. it doesn't actually need it, Windows just thinks it
does :(

the files will be replaced with an updated version with that dependency
removed. we'll also post a zip file with just the required files for the b6-b6b
upgrade (which will also fix this problem if you've already downloaded).