POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6b : Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6b Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 6b
From: Duane Tackett
Date: 1 Sep 1998 08:02:03
Message: <35ebd42b.0@news.povray.org>
Guys,

I just downloaded the newest version and it is telling me that a dll named
ilda32.dll is missing.  Pov Ray won't load.    Just thought you'd like to
know.

--
Duane

Check out my web page.  I just started, so don't laugh too hard.
www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/lab/8407
e-mail me: ddt### [at] junocom