POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HELP ME with this landscape - sky.jpg (0/1) : HELP ME with this landscape - sky.jpg (0/1) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:22:24 EDT (-0400)
  HELP ME with this landscape - sky.jpg (0/1)
From: heylen
Date: 27 Aug 1998 05:58:57
Message: <35eb1e8b.7386327@news.povray.org>
hello,
After (a lot) of trial and error I came to the attached result. There
still is a problem with the horizon at the back: I want to soften or
blur it to make the landscape and the sky fade into each other and
become foggy or misty. I tried with adding fog but wasn't succesfull.
Any help or suggestions will be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
regards