POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POVWin beta 6 problems and questions : Re: POVWin beta 6 problems and questions Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:21:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVWin beta 6 problems and questions
From: povray org admin team
Date: 27 Aug 1998 06:50:22
Message: <35e529e1.371596227@news.povray.org>
>2.  Is there any way to switch backwards between files? I know CTRL-TAB
>switches forwards.

hmmm. It seems that despite our loud and clear pleas for people to read the
release notes some people just don't.

>4. Is there anyway to turn off the ability to position the cursor anywhere,
>even to the right of where characters acutally exist?

no.

>6. Is there any way to prevent the render window from stealing focus (note

yes.

>this is not what the "Get Focus on Creation" option does)

it is what it does, provided you don't have 'keep above main' selected.

there is no way to both have the render window not gaining focus, AND on top,
as things currently stand. it's one or the other.

try putting the render window outside of the editor window, so that it floats
above the desktop. then the lack of an on top setting won't matter so much.