POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : "Patch Central" : "Patch Central" Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:15:30 EDT (-0400)
  "Patch Central"
From: Twyst
Date: 26 Aug 1998 02:05:44
Message: <35e397a8.0@news.povray.org>
Howdy. I'm planning to start a Repository for patches for Pov-Ray...
Organized by version, with screen shots, preferably. I'd also like to put
together a list of know bugs/fixes ..

This is where I need some help. I don't have the time to go searching for
all these patches. I know of some, but I know there are more out there. What
I need some help doing, is making screen shots, and tracking down
links/code. What I'd like to do is have the CODE available in Diffs, and
maybe a link to the homepage/compiled version.

Please, feel free to e-mail stuff to me.. I have only 1 criteria, and that's
for the screen shots:320x200 if at all possible. =)

I won't guarantee that it will be up within a week or two, but I'm certainly
going to try.

--
twysted mynd - for pov-ray news, reviews and tutorials