POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : animated credits, on-screen display... : Re: animated credits, on-screen display... Server Time
28 Jul 2024 20:26:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animated credits, on-screen display...
From: Peter Popov
Date: 25 Aug 1998 01:01:25
Message: <35e23715.0@news.povray.org>
Yeah, it seems I missed a lot of the details like _LE_lensscale etc... I was
scared to death the only time I dared to actually try to understand the math
in the lensflare include... I gave up. Anyway, trial and error proved that
the code I included worked in my case (a ship flying through a misty
landscape, the landscape and the fog didn't com "in-between" the text object
and the camera). Thank you for your advice and the corrections you've made
to mine.

Regards,

--Peter

pet### [at] usanet