POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some FEATURES I would like to see : Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see
From: povray org admin team
Date: 18 Aug 1998 08:08:00
Message: <35d95f35.578471377@news.povray.org>
"Thomas van der Veen" <tho### [at] poboxruunl> wrote:

>Thanks, I thought ctrl-tab was standard windows.

It's not a standard. For example, Excel 97 does it, Word 97 doesn't. CodeWright
does it, Multi-Edit doesn't. And so forth.

In any case even if it was a standard for MDI applications, that doesn't apply
to POVWIN since it's not an MDI program.

Finally, that's still not an excuse for not reading the manual. We took the
trouble to write it so that people such as yourself wouldn't need to ask in
newsgroups or via email how to do things that it clearly documents. It's there
for a reason. Please use it.