POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Two cameras same scene ? : Re: Two cameras same scene ? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:27:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Two cameras same scene ?
From: Peter Popov
Date: 18 Aug 1998 00:47:48
Message: <35d8f964.0@news.povray.org>
Why don't you try to render the warped objects with alpha channel turned on
and merge the resulting image with the one generated with perspective
camera? Also, here's a trick I've done in the past (a little off-topic):
when I know how the objects are ordered by distance to the viewer. I render
each object { or group of objects} separately and then use Photoshop's
layers to compose them in a single picture. Useful for "3-D" pasting complex
images or just for some collageing.

Hope this helps.

--Peter