POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV Modellers : PoV Modellers Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  PoV Modellers
From: Asmodai
Date: 13 Aug 1998 22:50:17
Message: <35d397d9.0@news.povray.org>
I'm a PoV newbie and I'm just getting ready to go through the tutorial. I
know however that I am not going to be using it in the native (code) form
(except maybe a tweak here and there) and was wondering what was the best
modeller to use (must be a downloadable Win32 program with at least a 30 day
free trial period). The two my research has turned up that appear pretty
solid are Moray and Breeze Designer. I would appreciate any comments on
which is better AND WHY as well as any other suggestions you can offer.
Thanks in advance for any help.