POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Realtime POV-Ray : Re: Realtime POV-Ray Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:31:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Realtime POV-Ray
From: Johannes Hubert
Date: 4 Aug 1998 13:57:03
Message: <35c73d5f.0@news.povray.org>
Tobias Ritzau wrote in message <35c726f2.0@news.povray.org>...
>How are you doing? I'm very interested in the project. Is it possible to
>render a single scene and move the camera. I don't have much OpenGL
>experience, but as far as I remember that should be quite easy, or am I
>wrong?

Yep, it isn't too hard.
I got as far as to a first version which supports spheres, cones, cylinders,
boxes and torii. My ISP is down at the moment, but once I have access again,
I will upload a page where you can download the stuff if you are interested.
Sourcecode too, if you are interested in further developing it.

Bye,
Johannes.