POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: 3.1beta Bug Report : Re: 3.1beta Bug Report Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:29:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1beta Bug Report
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 2 Aug 1998 17:25:13
Message: <35c4cb29.0@news.povray.org>
In article <35C### [at] khrimorjp> , "Y.Tanabe" <tec### [at] khrimorjp> wrote:

>Mac POV-Ray3.1 beta5 remains bug in mesh.
>Would you please test this file,but beta 4 made crash.
>Y.Tanabe
>Kobe,Japan

I will see if (and why) it crashes. If it does not crash on my Mac this usually does
not mean that there is *no* bug, it will mean that it does not occure on my Mac, so if
you have the time, please fill out a Mac bug report form and send it to
pov### [at] compuservecom so Eduard and I can track it down together.

Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: Tho### [at] csicom