POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how random is bozo? : Re: how random is bozo? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how random is bozo?
From: Lance Birch
Date: 2 Aug 1998 00:06:08
Message: <35c3d7a0.0@news.povray.org>
All colormaps have that default if none is specified.  Just like checker
uses two default colors if the colors aren't specified in the correct
manner.  I didn't get the chance to render that scene, but I think this may
be what you are talking about.  I think it was introduced in one of the
latter versions of 3.01 (or there abouts).  Hope that helps (i.e.  just add
a color_map to fix the problem).

--
Lance Birch
http://come.to/the.zone