POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray v3.1 beta 5 released : Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 5 released Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:30:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray v3.1 beta 5 released
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 1 Aug 1998 10:00:18
Message: <35c31162.0@news.povray.org>
Maybe I'm a little paranoid... but I'm slightly unhappy. I see the word
"PovWIN" everywhere. povwin here, povwin there, povwin this, povwin that...
Hey, come on! It seems like you are putting more time in the windows GUI
than in povray itself. First you say that you are no longer supporting the
povhelp program because you want to concentrate in povray itself. Now all
what I see is povwin, povwin, povwin... Fixed bug x in povwin GUI, fixed
bug y in povwin version, always povwin...
  I'm not trying to offend anyone, but "povhelp is no longer supported because
we want to concentrate in povray itself" sounds hypocritical to me after this.
(I know this offends someone, and I apologize)

--
                                                              - Warp. -