POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Texture Editor : Re: Texture Editor Server Time
6 Oct 2024 15:21:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Editor
From: Friedemann Schmidt
Date: 31 Jul 1998 12:31:50
Message: <35c1e1c7.16902486@news.povray.org>
Hi,

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:06:49 -0700, in povray.binaries.utilities you
wrote:

>the feature that i'd most like in a texture editor for povray is one that
>can import textures from povray code.   From any pov source file or include
>file.    Another feature i'd like to see is the ability to save a library of
>thumbnails associated with textures. it would just save any render of a
>texture in the library as a seperate image file.   this would make it easy
>to browse through textures you've already made without having to wait for
>each one to render to see what it looks like.

if you only want to get thumbnails of all POV-Ray textures located on
your harddisk, perhaps my program TextureView (freeware for Windows
95) could help you... take a look at

  http://www.rz.fhtw-berlin.de/~s0049669/software.html

Bye,
Friedemann