POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Should POV-Ray be split up and redone? : Re: Should POV-Ray be split up and redone? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:30:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Should POV-Ray be split up and redone?
From: Rainer Mager
Date: 31 Jul 1998 00:06:49
Message: <35c134c9.0@news.povray.org>

>Do you see Scale here as a function or an attribute of mySphere?
>It seems unclear to me if Scale is cumulative or not.

I guess scale should be a public function that changes a private variable.
Therefore it would, presumably, be cumulative.

I guess you could rewrite my previous method as:

mySphere.Scale( <2, 1, 1> );

Given this there should probably be a way to reset the scale (and other)
values to a default:

mySphere.ResetScale;

or perhaps:

mySphere.Scale( 0 );