POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : paramters of macros (POV-Ray 3.1 bug?) : Re: paramters of macros (POV-Ray 3.1 bug?) Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: paramters of macros (POV-Ray 3.1 bug?)
From: Friedemann Schmidt
Date: 15 Jul 1998 22:15:35
Message: <35ad5432.5373410@news.povray.org>
Sorry, I posted without reading the whole page of the documentation.
The paragraph "Returning Values Via Parameters" says, that it is
correct when the identifier with which the macro was called changes to
a new value. But I think this is a contradiction to the quoted
paragraph, isn't it?

Best regards,
Friedemann

Friedemann Schmidt