POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 3.1 win GUI improvments : Re: POV 3.1 win GUI improvments Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:28:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV 3.1 win GUI improvments
From: Mikael Gustafsson
Date: 6 Jul 1998 13:12:59
Message: <35a0f78b.0@news.povray.org>
Yes, that fixes the gradient toolbar. What's weird though is that not all of
the toolbar
is solid color as can be seen in the attached image. I think this can be
fixed in some
way.

povray.org admin team wrote in message
<35a07740.75892026@news.povray.org>...
>>fine-tuning, In Windows 98 the titlebar in the editor windows is not
>
>I wasn't aware of this (not having seen Windows 98 at all). By default
POVWIN
>draws its own caption to allow the addition of the extra button. You can
set it
>to default to the standard Win98 titlebar by setting the menu item 'Use
Non-
>Client Drawing in Main Window' in the Appearance menu to OFF. You'll also
lose
>the main status bar at the bottom (but not the editor status bar).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Image1.jpg' (4 KB)

Preview of image 'Image1.jpg'