POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Scientific use of povray : Re: Scientific use of povray Server Time
13 Aug 2024 11:24:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scientific use of povray
From: Tim Glover
Date: 8 Sep 1998 13:38:29
Message: <35F55D47.2B5F@nettally.com>
I've recently used POVRay to visualize a groundwater flow problem --
even created an animation of a fly-around.  Very impressive tools.  And
.FLC seems so much superior to .avi or .mpg for color fidelity.

Results are not not on the net right now. Sorry....  Anyone else doing
this kind of thing?

Tim Glover
tgl### [at] nettallycom