POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Stacking Balls : Re: Stacking Balls Server Time
13 Aug 2024 13:23:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stacking Balls
From: Stephen Lavedas
Date: 24 Aug 1998 11:56:22
Message: <35E17EDC.FCDF8CCD@ragingbull.com>
With the array available, it may be possible.... The key is that you
have to store the sphere values and (radius and location) and check your
new sphere against those.  It would be time consuming... Otherwise, I
guess you could would with the distance formula and make each sphere
radius half the distance.  My suggestion would be to do it in a modeller
or by some systemating method that looks random.

Steve