POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Specularity mapping : Re: Specularity mapping Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:22:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Specularity mapping
From: Tim Glover
Date: 19 Aug 1998 14:53:40
Message: <35DB10FB.2DA0@nettally.com>
Wow - not bad for off the top of your head.  This is pretty close to
what I wanted.  It took a few tweaks -- like Glear -> Clear <grin> --
and still having trouble using bumpmap and texture map together, but
DEFINITELY a good lead for further experimentation.  First tries have
been exciting.  Guess it'll be a LATE night tonight.

bye bye duct tape.

Thanks for the excellent lead!

Tim Glover

tgl### [at] nettallycom

Peter Popov wrote:

> Try the following... haven't tested it as I'm typing while I am downloading
> new msgs, but give it a shot:

<snip>