POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : HELP !!!! items, weapons, furnature, tiles : Re: HELP !!!! items, weapons, furnature, tiles Server Time
19 May 2024 16:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP !!!! items, weapons, furnature, tiles
Date: 18 Aug 1998 18:32:20
Message: <35D9F150.B9B12E1E@geocities.com>
> Does anyone have any models or pov files that can be used to make  Items
> such as loaves of bread, bottles, candlesticks, books etc. or any models
> or pov files of weapons like swords, axes, sheilds, spears ect. or
> models or pov files for items of furnature desks chairs etc.
> Or Tiles for the ground, like grass and sand with tiles for joins
> between them.
>
> I am making a Rpg game and am having trouble with graphics,
> any help much apreciated.
>
> thanks,

>   Oliver Batchelor <Bat### [at] netaccessconz>
>   Oliver Batchelor
>     <Bat### [at] netaccessconz>
>     Netscape Conference Address
>     Netscape Conference DLS Server
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name   Batchelor
>   First Name  Oliver

  Just check my 3D pages (the include files section)
There are 2 sword (a short sword and a 2 handed wavy
sword) and some fruit (a pear, an apple & a peach).
  For small resolution objets just use Spatch (ej a
loaf of brad will take about 3 minutes to complete)

http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Studios/6578      3D
http://personal.redestb.es/fomor                2D
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6575           RPG