POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : PoV Modellers : Re: PoV Modellers Server Time
14 Aug 2024 07:15:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoV Modellers
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 14 Aug 1998 01:02:50
Message: <35D3B758.89C896DE@mninter.net>
Personally, I am not sure, not having used Breeze Designer, but I really like
Moray, which integrates seemlessly with pov. However, if you want to model with
any realism, get your hands on sPatch, which is freeware. The adress is:
http://www.cableone.net/alyson/spatch.html
It is an excellent program, and there are even tutorials available.

--
"It may be that my progeny[humans] will
teem over the earth like locusts,

"And, give them[our culture] a story
to enact in which the world
is a foe, and one day, inevitably,
their foe will lie bleeding to
death at their feet, as the,
world is now" Ch. 5-4, Ishmael, By Daniel Quinn