POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : I have a Sun Ultra10 sitting here doing nothing ... : I have a Sun Ultra10 sitting here doing nothing ... Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:55 EDT (-0400)
  I have a Sun Ultra10 sitting here doing nothing ...
From: Dennis Clarke
Date: 13 Aug 1998 19:46:54
Message: <35D36CAA.4E3CE500@interlog.com>
Seems like a colossal waste of CPU.  System is Sun Ultra10 workstation,
256M ram, Creator 3D Series III video, Solaris 2.5.1 and yes PovRay is
installed and tested.  Since I'm not much of a povray person, I just
play with it, send me your .pov source and I'll render it for you 'cause
the box is doing nothing in particular over the next few days.

Dennis Clarke

ps: I'm doing this because it seems like a waste to have that machine
just spinning its drive and running Conways game of life : )