POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Some FEATURES I would like to see : Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see Server Time
13 Aug 2024 15:30:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some FEATURES I would like to see
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 8 Aug 1998 05:02:43
Message: <35CB959B.CF90ED4D@bigfoot.com>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote:

> >* Support for mouse wheel.
>
> Personally I think its the most stupid invention Microsoft ever made!!!!!

You don't have to like it, the fact that others like it should be enough to create a
need for such support.
Personally I use it all the time since I find it the most useful feature they ever
invented (the only problem is they don't support it consistently yet).

> >P.S. I had to use 3DSMAX2 - I prefer pov!
>
> I hate WinDOS, I will *always* prefer my Mac! :-)

Why should you hate it if you do not use it ?
Why simply because Microsoft, which is a big monopoly and highly disliked for that and
their bad manners (I agree with these statements), well why should we spit on it ?
There are also some good things with Microsoft and I use them happily. One of the good
things is - because of the monopoly situation - wide access to many users with support
for only one platform (I know it does not help breaking the monopoly, but as a first
development
stage windows is the best bet).

Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.