POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: 3.1beta Bug Report : Re: 3.1beta Bug Report Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:22:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1beta Bug Report
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 6 Aug 1998 18:40:22
Message: <35CA1A10.71D1D87B@bigfoot.com>
K. Tyler wrote:

>     On the other hand in the future if I have an opinion on a feature I
> don't like, or the way some new function is introduced that seems
> whacky, I will enlist support from the voices of the many. At that time
> you may certainly anticipate me posting to this, or whatever appropriate
> newsgroup,  in CAPITOL letters decrying the injustices we must suffer
> as users of this expensively free software that doesn't offer all the options
> a $25,000 dollar commercial package has.

Is that sarcasm or a sort of third degree humour I don't have enough of something to
understand ?
Again, it's a pitty you should close your doors just because a few push to get them
closed, when so many just like them open but don't speak up much.

Cheers again,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.