POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Using Bezier Patches with the Difference command : Using Bezier Patches with the Difference command Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:31:34 EDT (-0400)
  Using Bezier Patches with the Difference command
From: Bryan S  Jones
Date: 4 Aug 1998 16:47:52
Message: <35C767C2.D52F7DE9@discover.wright.edu>
I have created an interesting snake head.  Although I am trying to use
the difference command to subtract out the pits in the jaw.  I made the
head using a bezier patch and the pit with another bezier patch.  I want
to subtract out the pit from the head, but the render window subtracts
out the entire image.  What can I do to prevent this?

Bryan S. Jones: s00### [at] discoverwrightedu