POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: 3.1beta Bug Report : Re: 3.1beta Bug Report Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:27:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.1beta Bug Report
From: K  Tyler
Date: 3 Aug 1998 11:19:27
Message: <35C5B8AE.80BC5CF9@pacbell.net>
Since I seem to have not followed the proper proceedures
for posting a bug report and trying to elicit responses from
other POV-Ray users that might also be having similar
problems I have cancled my bug report messages. In the
future I will just remain silent on the subject and hope others
will take the time to help improve it by letting the POV-Ray
team aware of problems.
I'm Sorry.

K.Tyler