POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : how random is bozo? : Re: how random is bozo? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:27:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: how random is bozo?
From: K  Tyler
Date: 30 Jul 1998 07:52:02
Message: <35C04213.9F0DBD63@pacbell.net>
ir. R.M.A. Wieringa wrote:

> I stumbled upon this 'artifact' when I tried to use a bozo pattern:
> gives different color patterns in four quadrants.
> Any idea?
> | Rob Wieringa                                         |

I can't even begin to speculate why it renders with four different
patterns as you describe. What really got my attention was the fact
that even with no specific color declaration it defaulted to for colors.
Red, Green, Blue, and White. I did notice after scaling it up to 100
it behaved in it's normal manner.