POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Texture Editor : Re: Texture Editor Server Time
6 Oct 2024 15:19:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Texture Editor
From: Bret Slivka
Date: 21 Jul 1998 22:05:16
Message: <35B54938.9B66194E@chisp.net>
the feature that i'd most like in a texture editor for povray is one that
can import textures from povray code.   From any pov source file or include
file.    Another feature i'd like to see is the ability to save a library of
thumbnails associated with textures. it would just save any render of a
texture in the library as a seperate image file.   this would make it easy
to browse through textures you've already made without having to wait for
each one to render to see what it looks like.