POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How about an internet animation project? who is interested? : How about an internet animation project? who is interested? Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:30:15 EDT (-0400)
  How about an internet animation project? who is interested?
From: Frank Haut
Date: 20 Jul 1998 12:11:15
Message: <35B35DDE.9CE0CE8D@ubisoft.de>
Hi,
I am a newbie. As well to POV Ray as to newsgroups. But I work with
another raytracing software for some years now (Hilight pro, check out
www.raytracing.de) and I would like to start a bigger project than what
i did before. I think about a movie thought of, casted, planned an
rendered via internet. Anyone interested? How can we do it, what shall
we do and how and where can we build up some kind of headquarter to
collect ideas, cast, sources etc. and at the end distribute the
rendering-homeworks? (I don't have a homepage of my own, i don't even
have an Internet-access of my own, right now i'm supposed to work).

Please, I think this is a good idea, help me with your suggestions.

#thanx in advance
frank