POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc : Re: Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc Server Time
19 May 2024 17:09:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc
From: K  Tyler
Date: 15 Jul 1998 19:04:37
Message: <35AD194D.37FEC874@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov has graciously volunteered to do something very
similar to what you suggested. But instead of listing the colors
name below each color in the inc file  (with over 600 colors,
you would have to have 20 images to get the color and names
all together and large enough to read) he is going to re-order the
colors on the image so the more closely match a true color
spectrum and then create a printable chart that can be used to
find which color on the screen corresponds to which color in the
.inc file. If you have a full color high resolution printer you might
get lucky enough to first print the image and then print the chart
on top of that but I don't know exactly how Peter is handling that.

Hope this takes some of the gloom out of your day.

K.Tyler