POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc : Re: Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc Server Time
19 May 2024 15:25:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc
From: K  Tyler
Date: 13 Jul 1998 13:06:33
Message: <35AA225B.32892B6C@pacbell.net>
Inclosed you'll fid the source for kolors.pov.
It's the unchanged file I used to create the image
I posted here. It's fairly intelligibe (I hope) and
just needs to be ordered properly to identify
the named color locations.
Hope this helps.

Ken Tyler

Peter Popov wrote:

> Just a note. I'm using POV 3.02 (3.1beta4 proved just too slow). Any
> problems with this?

  Nope! I'm only playing with the beta a little myself and still rely on
pov 3.01.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kolors.zip' (5 KB)