POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc : Re: Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc Server Time
19 May 2024 17:08:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 15 Jul 1998 18:33:58
Message: <35A8B83F.7A7A28E9@bigfoot.com>
Hi,

It would be very nice to have such a thing with names below each
coloured object.
Also it would be very nice to have similar colours physically close to
one another so you could chose the shade you really want.
To make it simple and in order for the viewer to select the colour he
wants, I think a colour selection image shall be without any shades,
just a simple plane at the lowest quality render to get the colour and
nothing else but its name below.

Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.