POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc : Re: Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc Server Time
19 May 2024 14:34:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov3.1 compat kolors.inc
From: K  Tyler
Date: 10 Jul 1998 22:27:32
Message: <35A6B14E.A318A698@pacbell.net>
Peter Popov wrote:

>  Great job!Just a thought. Would you find a (say)
> 1280x1024 .jpg with ALL of them mapped on spheres (or
> cubes or babes or whatever) of any use? I'll render one in
> a couple of days, anyway, so... --Peter

Thank you.
It would be great if you would post the source if you do.
The idea didn't really didn't escape my attention.
Below find a pic of the majority of the colors I rendered
when I was still working on the .inc file.
Unfortunatly it's not all inclusive and there are a couple
dozen colors repeated ( I needed some extra tiles to fill
out the matrix I was using).

Ken Tyler

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: