POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Media confusion : Re: Media confusion Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:28:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media confusion
From: Dan Connelly
Date: 9 Jul 1998 07:04:09
Message: <35A495A2.A7BC0409@flash.net>
Scott Middleton wrote:

> This does make a great deal of sense.  Could you possibly supply an
> example to get me started?  Thanks for the help!

There is an example file in the standard 3.1 release called
"hollow3.pov" (scenes/interior/media/) with an example of
a media-generated flame.

Frankly, I'm still trying to figure it out myself, as I have
been unable to transfer it into my own object and get it
to visibly render.... still, it's there.

Dan
--
http://www.flash.net/~djconnel/