POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Re: re spatch can't get it to work : Re: re spatch can't get it to work Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re spatch can't get it to work
From: Paul
Date: 8 Jul 1998 15:07:44
Message: <35A3B605.18D5A24B@globalserve.net>
I've had no problems getting it to work, but I also seem to have a gaping
rectangular "hole" in the window, just below the title bar/toolbar area.  It's
just to the right of the little box where you click to change the point of
view, and is the same height.  It extends the entire remaining width of the
window...  When first launched, I see through to my desktop background, and if
I open a window on top of this hole, then move it off, it leaves "artifacts" in
that area...  Annoying as hell... Thought it might be my video adapter (ATI 3d
Rage II piece o' shite... Should get something cool--but I've only got a PCI
main board so there's not much point since I'll be doing the inevitable P-II
board swap sooner rather than later...)  (Dammit... Wish they'd just
standardize on video.  ISA->VESA LB->PCI->AGP->what next?!?!?!?) New processor
+= new main board + new video.  Stupid.

Anyone know what/where the very latest version of sPatch is?