POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Pov-help : Re: Pov-help Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:21:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov-help
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 5 Jul 1998 16:11:06
Message: <359fcfca.0@news.povray.org>
Guy Rauscher <rau### [at] netvisionnetil> wrote:
: Maybe someone (maybe even myself if I find the time) could write a
: little program to convert between HTML or something to something similar
: to the pov-help system, which must also be created by that someone.

  I have understood that the pov-help program just reads a help file. It
should be enough to make a html to pov-help file format converter... or
something like that.

--
                                                              - Warp. -