POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV 3.1 win GUI improvments : POV 3.1 win GUI improvments Server Time
13 Aug 2024 19:30:02 EDT (-0400)
  POV 3.1 win GUI improvments
From: Mikael Gustafsson
Date: 4 Jul 1998 17:50:38
Message: <359e959e.0@news.povray.org>
I don't know if the POV-admin is accepting "bug reports" in this group but
here goes. I just downloaded and tried out POV 3.1b4 win and besides being
somewhat slower than 3.02 (will probably be optimized at a later stage?)
it's great. I especially love the redesigned GUI but it still needs some
fine-tuning, In Windows 98 the titlebar in the editor windows is not
gradient as it should be. The toolbars follow the win98 "regulations" I
guess but if would be nice to have the option to turn of the texts from the
main toolbar (New, Open, ...). Besides these I can't think of any
improvments at the moments so keep up the good work. POV-Ray is the best
software I have and it keeps getting better all the time.

PS. Adding the slope depentent textures that are being discussed in these
groups would be a major improvment.

Mikael Gustafsson
mik### [at] nettifi